Guestlist 2022

Moderator: postme

User avatar
postme
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Guestlist 2022

Post by postme » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:40 pm

julle wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:14 am
U R right, 13 Finns attending and there might be 2 more. :shock:
Buffalo wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:45 pm
Looks like Eurocon 2022 is pretty much finnished :)
Mhhhhhhhh, let see , how many crazy people can find in one room :lol: :lol: :lol:

julle
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Guestlist 2022

Post by julle » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:08 pm

postme wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:40 pm
julle wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:14 am
U R right, 13 Finns attending and there might be 2 more. :shock:
Buffalo wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:45 pm
Looks like Eurocon 2022 is pretty much finnished :)
Mhhhhhhhh, let see , how many crazy people can find in one room :lol: :lol: :lol:
1st ROF has only one room? :shock:
CO =VLeLv41 Moosefly= (EST. 1996) in WARBIRDS / Überfinns Perkele!

User avatar
dhyran
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Re: Guestlist 2022

Post by dhyran » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:15 pm

Hi folks,

is there still room ?
Looks like i might be able to come around

snappy salute
dhyran
Attachments
32898460712_43991d1090_o.jpg
32898460712_43991d1090_o.jpg (46.97 KiB) Viewed 923 times
CO ~Loose Deuce~

User avatar
postme
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Guestlist 2022

Post by postme » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:39 am

Hi Dhy,

Always room for you .
Register and pay

flubby
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:26 pm

Re: Guestlist 2022

Post by flubby » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:37 pm

My younger son would like to participate, too.
Callsign: ferux
Money is otw ;)
Cu Flubby

Hiromachi
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:59 pm

Re: Guestlist 2022

Post by Hiromachi » Sun May 15, 2022 7:54 pm

Hey fellas,
Rote 1, Rote 7 and Hiro safely arrived at home. Thank you for the wonderful Con and see you next year!

User avatar
Tomkin
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:16 pm
Location: Frechen

Re: Guestlist 2022

Post by Tomkin » Sun May 15, 2022 8:11 pm

Dropped Orelle at Eindhoven Airport and returned safely home.

It was so good to see all those familiar faces again, feel the warm welcome.

Also if i lost the golden Seat "Tomkin will return" in 2023

Thank you Sir's

User avatar
dhyran
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Re: Guestlist 2022

Post by dhyran » Mon May 16, 2022 8:33 am

Gents,

made it back safe, while i rolled with exactly 100 km/h i created the netherlands longest traffic jam in history from Tilburg to Enschede :lol: :D

i really enjoyed all days, the most fun i had with the 2 vs 2, because it is the classic format, the thrill, the adrenaline, the action, and best point the discussions afterwards!

A very special "Thank YOU!" to all 1st Roffers! Another great event, allways unique since 22 years

S!
dhy
CO ~Loose Deuce~

rote7
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:06 am

Re: Guestlist 2022

Post by rote7 » Mon May 16, 2022 2:29 pm

Hiromachi wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:54 pm
Hey fellas,
Rote 1, Rote 7 and Hiro safely arrived at home. Thank you for the wonderful Con and see you next year!
What he said.

Big Salute to the EC crew, the mini games were a great idea. Thanks for all the work before, during and after the con. Next year I will come prepared for that silly dutch board game!

Also I can't remember a con with such great weather. In my mind the Netherlands were always like Britain when it comes to weather and food.

After having a "Schnappsidee" (that's a brain fart for you non german speaking heathens) at the bar I talked to postme about the possibility to have a five day EuroCon. Why? Because for me it is the same thing every year. Take off in the car on early Thursday morning and suddenly it is Sunday.

What do you all think about that?

User avatar
Tomkin
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:16 pm
Location: Frechen

Re: Guestlist 2022

Post by Tomkin » Tue May 17, 2022 6:46 pm

rote7 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 2:29 pm
Hiromachi wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:54 pm
Hey fellas,
Rote 1, Rote 7 and Hiro safely arrived at home. Thank you for the wonderful Con and see you next year!
What he said.

Big Salute to the EC crew, the mini games were a great idea. Thanks for all the work before, during and after the con. Next year I will come prepared for that silly dutch board game!

Also I can't remember a con with such great weather. In my mind the Netherlands were always like Britain when it comes to weather and food.

After having a "Schnappsidee" (that's a brain fart for you non german speaking heathens) at the bar I talked to postme about the possibility to have a five day EuroCon. Why? Because for me it is the same thing every year. Take off in the car on early Thursday morning and suddenly it is Sunday.

What do you all think about that?
I would like that!!!!!!

Post Reply