Returned to Homebase, and THX

Moderator: postme

Tomkin

Returned to Homebase, and THX

Post by Tomkin » Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:54 pm

Dropped Orelle At the Airfield and returned to my Home.

The usual lag of sleep, but also a wonderful con. Lots of laughs, good conversations or as Dhyran would say: It was a blast!

Looking forward to 2024.

Tomkin (Golden Seat 2024) TM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sThuGZc ... Z2lybHM%3D

flubby

Re: Returned to Homebase, and THX

Post by flubby » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:20 pm

I had a lot of fun. Thx to Postme, who organized the event and all the other volunteers.
Now with 13 boring month ahead i can not await 2024.
Fly save

Flubby

Vinchant

Post by Vinchant » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:04 pm

It was my second Eurocon and for sure: I'll be there too at the next one!

rote7

Post by rote7 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:54 am

After a very windy and rainy overnight Airbnb stay at a Campground until Monday (you dutch people need to fix your weather!!!1!!) rote1 and me arrived safely at home.

Thanks fo everything,

Whoever put these two couches in what became that strangely noisy room with the Blinkenlights deserves a medal. The cocktails were a great success, two Rusty Gears, a bit of Lavender mix, the music, a good drag here and there from the FPO battle and Mr. Frog kept rote1 and me going until we were last men standing on Saturday morning, iirc. ;o)

Tettie's and dhyran's guitar session was very nice, a welcome break when I needed it.

Last but not least I request that we switch the gaming and music rooms. Next year we gonna bring bigger speakers.

On a more serious note: Thanks @all for putting up with the vibrating windows until someone found a lowtech solution to that problem.